Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Witcher 3 - First Impressions


Hunter Gives His First Impressions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

By Hunter Braine





The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was released today and I love it, for those who don't know The Witcher series follows one Geralt of Rivia, a witcher which is basically a awesome badass monster hunter who doesn't take shit from anyone.

The Wticher 3 has a massive open world, countless number of side quests along with a great story so far.  The cinematics are beautiful and the gameplay is clean and effective.







CD Projekt RED completely overhauled everything in this game, and really made everything easier and faster, I actually felt like an awesome master swordsman while playing.  Boss battles and witcher contracts are the best I've seen in these types of games, each one feel different and reading on how best to deal with each foe adds a new aspect to the game I loved immediately.

Overall The Witcher 3 is a huge step up from the greatness of The Witcher 2 and made this series an instant classic for me, and if you'll excuse me I'm going to go kill some monsters.

For more on this series and more, stay tuned to Carbyne Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment